- What kind of gloves do Alpinestars make?
- Why choose the Andes V3 drystar®?
- What is Alpinestars Supertech M10?
- What is an Alpinestars Sp-z?
- What kind of gloves do you use for riding?
- Where can I buy the faster glove?
- What makes Stella Andes V3 drystar® unique?
- What makes the Andes V3 Pant so special?
- What is the construction of the Stella Andes V3 Pant?
- Why choose the SuperTech M10?
- What is MIPS in the SuperTech M10?
- What makes Alpinestars helmets so special?
What kind of gloves do Alpinestars make?
A new addition to Alpinestars class-leading performance and sports riding glove range, the SP-Z is a performance riding glove packed with protectiv... Developed and designed specifically for women riders, the STELLA SP-2 v2 Leather Glove incorporates a newly evolved stretch fabric construction and...
Why choose the Andes V3 drystar®?
The mid-season Andes v3 Drystar® glove offers effective all-weather performance and has a goat leather and textile construction for superior abrasi... Light, aggressively styled and highly durable - the GP-Air is an ideal summer street riding glove.
What is Alpinestars Supertech M10?
The result of over five years of intensive study, development and testing; Alpinestars Supertech M10 motocross helmet made its race debut at the An... An ultra-lightweight protective system offering excellent upper body protection against impacts and roost, the protector features front and rear ha...
What is an Alpinestars Sp-z?
A new addition to Alpinestars class-leading performance and sports riding glove range, the SP-Z is a performance riding glove packed with protectiv... Featuring innovative material construction technologies for water and wind proofing as well as thermal insulation, the Equinox OUTDRY® is a fully f...
What kind of gloves do you use for riding?
A fully waterproof and breathable sport riding glove, the SP-8 HDry® Glove is constructed with advanced HDry® membrane laminated technology to crea... The WR-1 v2 Gore-Tex Glove offers high levels of weather protection when touring. Featuring a textile and leather construction with sturdy knuckle ...
Where can I buy the faster glove?
Please contact your local Alpinestars dealer. A premium CE certified road riding glove constructed from leather palm and a softshell windbreaker membrane on the top hand, the Faster Glove is ideal for urban riding with a sport fit and slim cuff together with a convenient touchscreen compatible fingertip for use with smartphones.
Why Alpinestars Supertech?
Alpinestars approach to the creation of the advanced technology in the Supertech M10 draws on its depth of experience from over half a decade of world class innovation across the spectrum of motorsports and especially, its deep-rooted commitment to motocross.
Why choose the SuperTech M10?
• With a fully equipped helmet testing facility, within Alpinestars Racing Development Center, an exhaustive impact research program has resulted in the Supertech M10 returning linear and oblique impact performance which far improves upon current helmet regulation standard limits.
What is MIPS in the SuperTech M10?
• MIPS is incorporated into the Supertech M10 to reduce rotational motion energies that impact the helmet causing damaging gyration force to be transmitted to the brain. • A low friction ‘slip’ layer is incorporated into the Supertech M10 helmet, between the comfort padding layer and the multi-density polymer energy absorption shell.
What makes Alpinestars helmets so special?
Based on Alpinestars’ five decades of protection development, we scrutinized every possible aspect to engineer a helmet that is safer and more thoughtfully designed than anything else. 3K high density carbon outer layer that improves strength and efficiency of energy dissipation over the shell.