- What happened to Rayan in Morocco?
- Why are Moroccans still waiting for the rescue of the boy?
- What did Emmanuel Macron say about Rayan?
- What did Moroccos King Mohammed VI say about the Rayan family?
- Where is Rayan from Morocco?
- What happened to Rayan El Rayan?
- What happened to the 5 year old boy in Morocco?
- How dangerous is the Rayan rescue operation?
- Whats going on with the boy stuck in the well in Morocco?
- What happened to Rayan in Morocco?
- How long did it take to rescue the five-year-old boy from the well?
- What did rescuers do to help the boy in the well?
- What is Emmanuel Macron known for?
- Did Macron reveal bad news to Biden?
- How did Emmanuel Macron become president of France?
- Who is Marine Le Pen and what did she say about Macron?
- How old is King Mohammed VI of Morocco?
- What did Sheikh Mohammed say about the death of child Rayan?
- Who is the current king of Morocco?
- What did Moroccos King Mohammed VI urge Palestinians to do?
What happened to Rayan in Morocco?
Rescuers who are desperately trying to reach a five-year-old boy who fell into a deep well in Morocco are entering the final stages of their operation. They worked through the night to reach the boy, named by local media as Rayan, who plunged 32m (104ft) through the wells narrow opening four days ago.
Why are Moroccans still waiting for the rescue of the boy?
Moroccans were still waiting anxiously on Thursday evening after authorities and firefighters launched the dramatic operation to save the boy from the deep well. Authorities tonight said the mission was nearing its end.
What did Emmanuel Macron say about Rayan?
In a Facebook post, French President Emmanuel Macron wrote: Tonight, I want to tell the family of little Rayan and the Moroccan people that we share their pain.
What did Moroccos King Mohammed VI say about the Rayan family?
Moroccos King Mohammed VI sent his condolences to the Awram family and praised both the rescue crews and local community for their valiant efforts over the past week. Supportive messages were also shared online as the hashtag #SaveRayan trended on Twitter.
Where is Rayan from Morocco?
Moroccan crews work to rescue five-year-old boy Rayan, who is trapped in a deep well for over two days, near Bab Berred in Morocco, on Feb 3, 2022. AFP - Getty Images
What happened to Rayan El Rayan?
On Tuesday, February 1, the preschooler fell into a 32-meter (104-foot) deep well in the northern hill town of Chefchaouen, Morocco. The diameter of the wells opening was a mere eighteen inches which prevented rescuers from reaching down the shaft to rescue Rayan, who was injured from the fall.
What happened to the 5 year old boy in Morocco?
A 5-year-old boy who was trapped for four days in a deep well in Morocco has died, the royal palace said Saturday. Moroccan King Mohammed VI expressed his condolences to the boy’s parents in a statement released by the palace. The boy, Rayan, was pulled out Saturday night by rescuers after a lengthy operation that captivated global attention.
How dangerous is the Rayan rescue operation?
For the last four days since the accident, rescuers were delicately removing rocks on Saturday as they dug towards Rayan, a dangerous operation constantly imperilled by the threat of landslides.
What is Emmanuel Macron known for?
Emmanuel Jean-Michel Frédéric Macron (French pronunciation: [ɛmanɥɛl makʁɔ̃]; born 21 December 1977) is a French politician serving as President of France since 14 May 2017. He previously was Minister of the Economy, Industry and Digital Affairs from 2014 to 2016.
Did Macron reveal bad news to Biden?
French president Emmanuel Macron was caught revealing some bad news to President Joe Biden on the sidelines of the G7 summit Monday. Macron told Biden the United Arab Emirates’ (UAE) ruler, Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed al-Nahyan, informed him that OPEC’s top oil exporters were already at their production maximum.
How did Emmanuel Macron become president of France?
Partly thanks to the Fillon affair, Macron topped the ballot in the first round of voting, and was elected President of France on 7 May 2017 with 66.1% of the vote in the second round, defeating Marine Le Pen. At the age of 39, Macron became the youngest president in French history.
Who is Marine Le Pen and what did she say about Macron?
EMMANUEL MACRON bought his election, national finalist Marine Le Pen said in criticism of the French Presidents new agenda. Ms Le Pen slammed the Elysées decision to end the measures put in place during the pandemic to help the French people with the financial struggles brought by COVID-19.