Audi q4 e tron sportback
- Whats new in the Audi Q4 Sportback e-tron?
- What is the range of the Audi Q4 Sportback?
- Is the Audi Q4 an electric SUV?
- What is the best alternative to the Audi Q4 Sportback?
- What will the 2022 Audi Q4 Sportback e-Tron look like?
- How powerful is the Audi Q4 e-tron?
- How far can the Q4 Sportback e-tron go on a full charge?
- What does the Audi Q4 e-tron S Line Plus package include?
- What is the range of the Audi Q4?
- How far can the Audi Q4 Sportback go on a charge?
- What is the difference between the Audi Q4 and Q4 Sportback?
- What is the Audi Q4 Sportback e-tron?
- How does the Audi Q4 e-tron compare to other electric SUVs?
- What is Audi’s new small electric SUV?
- Whats new for Audis electric vehicles for 2022?
- What kind of warranty does the Audi Q4 e-tron offer?
- Is the Audi Q4 Sportback too small for a six-footer?
- What are the alternatives to the Audi Q5?
- Will the Audi Q4 be Audis best-selling model from 2022?
- Why isn’t the Audi Q4 an e-tron Sportback?
Whats new in the Audi Q4 Sportback e-tron?
The Q4 Sportback e-tron is packed with the latest Audi innovations. The new optional head-up display uses augmented reality to project driver information seemingly onto the road - a first for Audi.
What is the range of the Audi Q4 Sportback?
Just like the Q4 SUV, the Sportback comes in three flavours. The cheapest ‘35’ version has a single 168bhp electric motor that draws power from a 52kWh (net) battery. Claimed range is up to 211 miles WLTP.
Is the Audi Q4 an electric SUV?
One of the models offered by Audi in EV form is the Q4 e-tron, which was introduced in 2019 at the Geneva Motor Show as one of the first electric SUVs on the market when it debuted. It went into production shortly after, in March of 2021.
What is the best alternative to the Audi Q4 Sportback?
Rivals are the same as the Q4 SUV – Mercedes EQA, Polestar 2 and Volvo XC40 Recharge (the forthcoming C40 Recharge is a closer match for the Sportback, with its coupe-ified rear-end). Also worth looking at the VW ID.4 and Skoda Enyaq.
What will the 2022 Audi Q4 Sportback e-Tron look like?
The 2022 Audi Q4 Sportback e-tron cuts a more dashing profile than the more upright Q4, but the sleek silhouette will likely come at the expense of rear passenger headroom and cargo capacity. The Q4, in either of its guises, blends tight, muscular sheet metal with futuristic touches that give the brand its now signature style.
How powerful is the Audi Q4 e-tron?
With an electric motor powering each axle, the more powerful all-wheel drive Q4 e-tron 50 and Q4 e-tron Sportback 50 make 295 horsepower. The result is a claimed zero-to-60-time of 6.2 seconds.
How far can the Q4 Sportback e-tron go on a full charge?
The Q4 Sportback e-tron likely wont threaten the Model Y Performance in a drag race, but acceleration should be palpable given the instantaneous torque from the motors. No official EPA range numbers are available yet, but Audi is estimating the base Q4 Sportback e-tron will be able to go about 250 miles on a full charge.
What does the Audi Q4 e-tron S Line Plus package include?
The S line plus package mentioned before also adds sports seats, flat top and bottom steering, brushed aluminum inlays, and 20-inch 10-spoke star aero design wheels. In terms of cargo, the Audi Q4 e-tron offers up to 24.8 cu ft of space with the rear seats up and 53.1 cu ft of luggage space with the rear bench folded flat.
How does the Audi Q4 e-tron compare to other electric SUVs?
Smaller than the mid-size e-tron SUV, the Q4 siblings sit on a footprint similar to the compact Q5 crossover. While the base powertrain is a single 201-hp electric motor and a 77.0-kWh battery pack, a more powerful 295-hp dual-motor setup with all-wheel drive is optional.
What is Audi’s new small electric SUV?
This is Audi’s new small electric SUV. It sits between the Q3 and Q5 in Audi’s increasingly complex range of SUVs – 10cm longer than the Q3 (4cm shorter than the Q5), a smidge taller and wider, but with a smaller boot, thanks to its pesky batteries.
Whats new for Audis electric vehicles for 2022?
Whats New for 2022? The Q4 e-tron and Q4 e-tron Sportback are all-new models for 2022. They join the larger e-tron SUVs and the racy e-tron GT sedan in Audis fast-growing electric-vehicle lineup. While official pricing has not been announced, Audi has said the base Q4 e-tron 40 model will start around $45,000.
What kind of warranty does the Audi Q4 e-tron offer?
The Audi Q4 e-tron and Q4 e-tron Sportback will offer the same limited and powertrain warranty as the larger e-tron SUV. Audis complimentary maintenance is less generous than what BMW, Jaguar, and Volvo offer, but the e-trons electrical components are covered for an extended period of time. Limited warranty covers four years or 50,000 miles